What a trip or holiday requires? Definitely, it should to be stress-free for all people who are holidaying. However, many people are not sure to travel with their cannabis. While planning the trip, every consumer of it think: Is it legal to travel with my medical marijuana? So, here’s the answer: Yes, it is legal to travel with medical marijuana.
But, to travel with cannabis, you need to travel with some correct documents. Licensed Producer Canada while giving the marijuana for the medical purpose also says the same. The consumer of Cannabis is able to take the legally regulated cannabis anywhere within their borders. If you will take this secretly then, there are high chances that you will be arrested by the border police and at airport security check. Taking this normally is very dangerous even if you are taking it in a form of medication.
Here are a little peace of mind to travel with cannabis:
- Always carry original packaging of medicines.
- Keep in mind to keep your medicine in your carry-on baggage.
- Carry the registration documents with you while traveling and it includes the receipt of your latest purchase.
- Pack only your 30-day limit of medicine.
- Make sure to reach the airport before time, so that the staff can check all your documents.
Also, you must keep your documents in the same container in which your medication are. Vacuum seal the container with the documents or put them in a Ziploc bag. So that any air from outside source cannot affect the medication. As well as, you can take pre-permission to avoid any complication at the time of travel day. Apart from that, just follow the tips below and enjoy your journey that you can use used cannabis.