The IPL is once again back and it has already become the talking point of the entire nation and this is only getting more and more exciting with the game between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Delhi Capitals. The brilliant thing about this game is the fact that Virat Kohli is always a little extra motivated to perform against his hometown team. While Bangalore is his adopted home and he is always going to be an icon in the Bangalore. Delhi on the other hand is going to be led by the quintessential Delhi boy Rishabh Pant. The match is going to be even more critical as the Delhi Capitals team is in good form and in the top two of the table while the RCB team is struggling to get back to the form they showed in the early part of IPL 2021. On that day, those looking for today match prediction, will be striving to see who would be the best person to select on that day as a player.
- Shikhar Dhawan – Shikhar is the top scorer in the league thus far and has once again started the tournament brightly. He is looking to prove himself after being snubbed for the World T20. He is motivated beyond any previous season and is going to look to take the Delhi Capitals to their maiden T20 tournament win this time around
- Virat Kohli – Always there and there abouts is the Indian captain. He has announced already that this is going to be his final season as captain and he is going to look to perform brilliantly and go out on a high preferably with a trophy in his bag.
- Rishabh Pant – Rishabh is in the form of his life and is doing brilliantly in this tournament too. He has been selected for the T20 world cup too and is going to be looking at scoring big here to get his momentum going for the coming big tournament
- Devdutt Padikal – Devdutt has started the tournament with a brilliant couple of knocks and is looking very comfortable on these wickets. Expect him to be a big factor here in this game once again
- Avesh Khan – Avesh is one of the leading wicket tackers in the tournament right now and that is going to make him the favorite to be again considered a factor in this game so should make a part of the fantasy 11 in this game.
- Shreyas Iyer – Shreyas is motivated to perform well as he has lost the captaincy in the tournament for his team but is going to further go ahead looking to perform and make his way into the World T20 squad
- Glenn Maxwell – He has not delivered yet in the UAE leg of the tournament but it is going to be one more opportunity for him to perform against one of his previous sides. If he does well here, he can be taking the game by storm here.
- Harshal Patel – while he is still not at the levels of form that he was in the first half of the IPL but he is still the purple cap holder and he continues to take wickets despite going for some runs in the tournament. But wickets are still points
- AB De Villiers – AB can do anything and this should be the player who you should consider for captaincy as he can come in and at any time turn the game on its head. He is definitely one of the top players in the world and should be there in the team.