Why WooCommerce Hosting Is Easiest for Beginners?
Are you planning to set up an e-commerce store? If yes, you need to develop a website that has all the essential functionalities for online transactions. This is possible by using WordPress and WooCommerce or opting for hosting plans that include pre-installs of these systems. Such hosting plans also include e-commerce specific features to provide visitors to your site a good and secure experience. A WooCommerce hosting plan in India makes it easier for online stores to build and maintain their website by taking care of its optimum functioning.
Features of WooCommerce Hosting and Their Benefits
New online businesses prefer to focus on the operational and promotional aspects rather than dealing with the technical aspects of running a website. The technical aspect can always be dealt with by choosing a good WordPress hosting plan that takes care of WooCommerce too. What is required is a hosting service provider that:
- Supports e-commerce functions
- Understands the needs of businesses to have a good online presence
- Can help in good product display and management
- Can help with payment processing tools for easy transactions.
- Can allow for marketing and Search Engine Optimisation
The main features of a good WooCommerce hosting plan in India are:
- Pre-installation of WordPress with a WooCommerce Plugin and the appropriate themes (Storefront) to allow you to upload images and videos of your products. Such WordPress hosting plans also include customisation of resources to match the specifications of WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Secure Payment Gateways– Incorporation of payment systems that help you accept bank transfers, wallet payments and other modes that can be integrated with region-specific payment options.
- Shipping Options– Inclusion of plugins or features that allow you to configure shipping options and fees for various regions.
- Speed boosting CDN– Free CDN to allow your site to download at a fast speed in any corner of the world. CDN involves making copies of your websites and facilitating its quick download in the customer’s region.
- Automatic Malware Scan– This feature protects your website from malware and other virus attacks that can hurt its performance.
- Jetpack plugin– This WordPress plugin has been designed to make your WordPress site more secure via real-time backups, malware scanning, and spam protection. This plugin comes with authenticated customer logins, downtime monitoring, shipping rate calculations, and many more features.
- Unlimited storage for backups is highly useful for WooCommerce sites.
- Plugins for special product customisation to make it easier for customers to look for products of their choice and interest.
- Dedicated IP address and free domain
- Features to create coupon codes for sales and promotions.
- Free SSL certificate encrypts all information, ensuring the safety of customer data inputted on your e-commerce site.
- Continuous Support- Your hosting service provider will offer you 24/7 support via phone, email, or live chat for any issues related to the performance of your website.
- A custom web hosting dashboard- This dashboard makes it easier for you to manage updates and caching.
Once you buy a WordPress hosting plan customised for WooCommerce with such extensive features, you are ready to start your online store immediately.